free website stats program Lean = more power??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lean = more power???

Hoop, that pertains to properly aged beef as well. As far is stoichiometric efficiency and extracting the maximum power for every drop of fuel, that lean "best" would be a nice mantra...but then a bike running in a dynamic environ means loading, temperature and a ton of other factors makes that "stoichiometric" optimum level a moving target...

Hoop, that pertains to properly aged beef as well. As far is stoichiometric efficiency and extracting the maximum power for every drop of fuel, that lean "best" would be a nice mantra...but then a bike running in a dynamic environ means loading, temperature and a ton of other factors makes that "stoichiometric" optimum level a moving target...

Oh absolutely. I totally agree.
Sometimes I wonder what the Maps would look like if HD was shipping a bike to some 3rd world country that had no EPA. It would kill every tree, plant and small child in sight but I bet it would be a smooth and cool running engine I am sure.:p

Hoop!

Back