free website stats program LCD Dipstick | Harley Davidson Forums

LCD Dipstick

I've had two...they work a bit then Bingo...work no more! and yeah very expensive...but the lid is chrome and it still lights up blue with the words error...lol:(...lol so its still on the bike and it does provide proper oil level ..just manually...lol

Maybe they should call it the "error" stick:D

Ho! Ho!..real funny!!!! :wall 2 hundred dollars later.....its a great idea for Road Kings and such if only they worked pass warranty 90 days I think!...lol beside they were purdy!

I thought about getting one before I heard all the bad reviews and was glad I opted for the analog. My main reason for going with the analog was even thought I'm a gadget guy and love that kind of stuff it's just way to easy to steal. Some punk just walking by could see it and think "hey that's neat" and take it in about 2 seconds. It wouldn't even set off your bike alarm if you had one.

I quess I should have looked on here before I purchased mine. Oh well I have wasted more money on other thinks. :(

Live and learn, live and learn.

It really does look neat. (thats what I can tell myself when it quits) :)

I thought about getting one before I heard all the bad reviews and was glad I opted for the analog. My main reason for going with the analog was even thought I'm a gadget guy and love that kind of stuff it's just way to easy to steal. Some punk just walking by could see it and think "hey that's neat" and take it in about 2 seconds. It wouldn't even set off your bike alarm if you had one.

Naw won't happen darn it..Heck I even got a big arrow pointed at mine ..and no one seems to want it...If I just didn't like the dang chrome much!!!!!:D

I finally won on one choice....:D I wanted the LCD, but hubby had some 'chrome cash' so I opted for the analog gauge.....I was happy I didn't have the $$ at the time or I would have wasted it for sure. Woo hoo for me.

Back