free website stats program LCD dipstick | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

LCD dipstick

Are these diosticks worth the money? Its hot out here in Nevada and I wiuld like to know what my engine oil temp is. I hope they are accurate with in a degree or two. I don't want to put one in the dash if this LCD in the fill hole will work. Any thoughts? Yea or Nay

My reply is NAY. When working at the Harley dealer I saw more problems than what their worth...

I had one on my Ultra Classic for four years with no problems and have had one on my Road Glide for 18 months with no problems. They do not have a good reputation, but I have had good results.

I have had 4 of those dig. dip sticks die on me lucky i had an understanding Dealer.I put in the dash gauge and it works just fine.Don't wast the money

OLBill

I have had 4 of those dig. dip sticks die on me lucky i had an understanding Dealer.I put in the dash gauge and it works just fine.Don't wast the money

OLBill

And no one has replied yet about when the top goes bad and oil starts coming out while riding.......:bigsmiley31:

After 2 years and a battery, mine is still working good with no leaks.
WAP.gif

I have a 2002 Road King Screaming Eagle. Is a regular oil temp or oil pressure gauge available? I don't have a fairing, just a windshield. So where would the gauge be mounted?

Back