free website stats program Lazy day today | Harley Davidson Forums

Lazy day today

Mongo1958

It's going to be a lazy day today.
I'm going to put a couple of racks of ribs in the smoker and catch up on the Sons of Anarchy and drink some beer.
:D

I'm going to put a couple of racks of ribs in the smoker and catch up on the Sons of Anarchy and drink some beer.

Sounds like a great plan, but it's another beautiful day here in north Texas, so I'm going riding. Hopefully I'll be home in time to drink some beer and watch my Giants beat the Steelers :D
Put a bunch of brown sugar on the ribs before you put them in the smoker. Gives them a great taste.

Sounds like a great plan, but it's another beautiful day here in north Texas, so I'm going riding. Hopefully I'll be home in time to drink some beer and watch my Giants beat the Steelers :D
Put a bunch of brown sugar on the ribs before you put them in the smoker. Gives them a great taste.

Also a little Tony's seasoning for just a little kick:D

Also a little Tony's seasoning for just a little kick:D

and invite friends with beer :D

Go Giants!

I keep seeing this Sons of Anarchy stuff mentioned all over the place. What is it and where do I find it. Yes I live a sheltered life out here in the country. I've looked on my Dish menu and I simply can't find it. Maybe it's something that I'm not subscribed to but I need to know where it is to know.:bigsmiley11: Yes it is a lazy day for me to even want to look into this.

I keep seeing this Sons of Anarchy stuff mentioned all over the place. What is it and where do I find it. Yes I live a sheltered life out here in the country. I've looked on my Dish menu and I simply can't find it. Maybe it's something that I'm not subscribed to but I need to know where it is to know.:bigsmiley11: Yes it is a lazy day for me to even want to look into this.

Sons of Anarchy Official Website | Tuesdays 10

Lucky you...my weekends blow by so fast, it's like I blinked my eyes & I'm back at the work grind. Today alone it was college reading/research until noon, collect/pack/organize and store Halloween decorations in the afternoon, did some outdoor clean-up before winter hits and now I'm back to more college assignments until bed. I'm yearning for a lazy day where I can do my own thing...maybe Vet's day will be a slow one..??

I have dish and watch it on the FX channle. Can't remmember what channle number it is.

Back