free website stats program Laughlin River Run | Harley Davidson Forums

Laughlin River Run

azdigger

Hope this is the right place to post this.
Is anyone going to the run and if so maybe we could set a time and place during the run to meet.....would be nice to meet others from HDTimeline.

I moved the thread here since I see you're in Arizona. Is Laughlin in Arizona or Nevada? I can move this to the Pacific section if it would fit better there.

Hope this is the right place to post this.
Is anyone going to the run and if so maybe we could set a time and place during the run to meet.....would be nice to meet others from HDTimeline.

Someday soon Rick..I have my house up for sale and Kingman is going to be my new home after that.

Getting closer to the River Run, Looking forward to it, this will my 3rd year attending but the first year in a Harley.
Last year I was on a trike and the year before I was on a Vulcan.

Laughlin is a great run, but we quit going when it started getting too commercial. A Calif. company buys every room at every hotel. They then offer those $40 rooms at $500/3 night min. If you can stay in Bullhead (AZ side of the river) you are better off. Also, there are vendors on the Bullhead side that sell a lot cheaper than the hotel vendor lots. Laughlin was my first big rally, and I had a blast, so I'm not recommending that one not go. Great riding down to Havasu, or Oatman, or even the drags at the AVI on the California side. Camp if you can, or stay at azdiggers :D Shoot, now I've talked myself into going.

Laughlin is a great run, but we quit going when it started getting too commercial. A Calif. company buys every room at every hotel. They then offer those $40 rooms at $500/3 night min. If you can stay in Bullhead (AZ side of the river) you are better off. Also, there are vendors on the Bullhead side that sell a lot cheaper than the hotel vendor lots. Laughlin was my first big rally, and I had a blast, so I'm not recommending that one not go. Great riding down to Havasu, or Oatman, or even the drags at the AVI on the California side. Camp if you can, or stay at azdiggers :D Shoot, now I've talked myself into going.

I always LOVE to stay in KINGMAN Az. I fell in-love Long ago... I like staying at the Knights Inn, Good motel, clean and easy on the budget... Take Old Route 66 down thru Oatman and cruise over to nevada OR just Play on this side..

I do remember last year when going thru Bullhead City that the Sidewalk EGG FRY was canceled ***** It was TOO HOT.... does 131* make it too hot to ride? Well felt that hot...
Phewwww

signed....BUBBIE

Back