free website stats program Largest front wheel for a 2014 Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Largest front wheel for a 2014 Street Glide

gotnitro

Banned
Does anyone know the largest front wheel you can get away with using the stock fender? Raising the fender with a custom bracket is fine too.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know the largest front wheel you can get away with using the stock fender? Raising the fender with a custom bracket is fine too.

Thanks in advance.

I would bet that you could fit a 21" wheel under the stock fender but you might have to go to a lower profile tire. Do a search on 21" front tire dimensions and see if you can find one that is close to the diameter of your OEM 19" tire.

Or call HogPro; they will know.

I would bet that you could fit a 21" wheel under the stock fender but you might have to go to a lower profile tire. Do a search on 21" front tire dimensions and see if you can find one that is close to the diameter of your OEM 19" tire.

Or call HogPro; they will know.

That sure sounds right a guy I ride with has a 21 he put on the front and the fender looks to be in the stock position.....I was at the kickoff of the hot bike road tour a few weeks back and there were street glides with 26 wheels on the front but they all had custom fender and front ends it looked like

Back