free website stats program Lake Superior 360 deg. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lake Superior 360 deg.

just got back from my trip around lake superior and huron. doing a ride report so read that if you like. (still trying to figure out my new mac computer to post pics).

but:

in the u.p. there is a new road from munising to grand marais Mi (not MN) called H58. on a map it doesnt look like much but it is newly paved and lots of curves. a must do.

One of the guys is bringing a laptop, so I will be able to post pics and such along the way. We have 7 riders going including a trike, leaving tomorow morning. I am starting to get wound up like a 5 year old kid on Christmas eve.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

One of the guys is bringing a laptop, so I will be able to post pics and such along the way. We have 7 riders going including a trike, leaving tomorow morning. I am starting to get wound up like a 5 year old kid on Christmas eve.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm the exact same way the week or so leading up to a planned trip. From one Doc to another - have a GREAT time!!!

Dr. Evil,

if you are riding around lake superior counter clockwise between Terrace Bay and Nipigon there is a spot where the road crests and you cant see anything but the lake. it looks like the road ends in the lake. if there are any passengers have them ready with a camera. it would look cool. have a safe trip.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that you are enjoying Canada despite your lower dollar and the price of gas. Ontario has some real neat attractions, both natural and man made. If any of you are coming past London Ontario we are just a couple of miles north of highway #401. I would like to meet up with any of you, just drop me a message.
Ken

Glad to hear that you are enjoying Canada despite your lower dollar and the price of gas. Ontario has some real neat attractions, both natural and man made. If any of you are coming past London Ontario we are just a couple of miles north of highway #401. I would like to meet up with any of you, just drop me a message.
Ken

We are going up and back through the streights, so not this time. But I do like your part of Canada and will give you a shout if I head that direction in the future.

In Thunder Bay 1,000 in, Great Weather, What a great ride.
Flat tire at the end of the first day.
Got to go, Back soon!!!!!

Hoping to meet Geezer at Duluth HD August 10th after trip to Sturgis:s

Back