free website stats program Lake Superior 360 deg. | Harley Davidson Forums

Lake Superior 360 deg.

Dr.Evil

July 15th

Anny cool places to visit, good eats, good rides?

Anny advice for Canada.
No guns
Something about yellow insurance card?

Any one want to meet up?

:coffee

July 15th

Anny cool places to visit, good eats, good rides?

Anny advice for Canada.
No guns
Something about yellow insurance card?

Any one want to meet up?

:coffee

Grandmas, downtown Duluth Mn, next to canal park and Arial lift bridge, great food and scenery:s

Thunder bay is cool. you can see the sleeping giant.

on Hwy 61 in MN there is a little town called hovland. nothing there but cabins and a really old concrete peir that you can drive your bike onto and get some pics. google maps it (for location)

tons of stuff to do in duluth MN. one day is not enough

in Grand Marais there is the Gunflint trail thats a good ride.

Hwy 1 to Ely MN off of Hwy 61 in MN is supposed to be a really cool road with lots of curves.

I like to find the holels/motels near the lake and have fires on the shores

I am riding in June around lake superior and more so I will let you know if i find anything worth your wile!

Going to try to run to Duluth when I am in MN , spending 4 days in Sturgis and hitting Duluth on the way back, Maybe going to meet Geezer HMMMM:s

Biggest set back with coming to Canada is you must a passport to get back into the U.S. or at least a border crossing card of some sort. there is lot to see & due no matter which of the great lakes you circle.

The yellow insurance card is a Canadian endorsement. You do not need it to enter the country but in the event of a traffic stop or even a safety check, you must prove financial responsibility (insurance). You should be able to call your agent and get one for no charge.

Is this during the rally in Aug, or in July?

I will be in Duluth probably at The H D dealer on the 10th of August, I have a good friend who is the head tech working there:s

Back