Laconia Bike Week

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by nh-trekker, May 15, 2010.

1. nh-trekker

nh-trekker Member

Who's coming up and where you planning on staying .. PRAY FOR SUN !!! I live up here.. About 10 miles from the Weirs ~~

2. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

3. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

We may day trip sometime during the week... Not sure what my work schedule is yet... hopefully the weather is decent for everybody...

4. Buster

Buster Member

I only live about 45 minutes away and usually go up at night after work, spend the night and go back to work the day.

5. rklew

rklew Active Member

I was there last year, still not sure if I'll make it this year.

6. CTUltra

CTUltra Member

Will be attending Tuesday - Saturday and staying in New Durham, N.H.

7. Scrounger

Scrounger Active Member

Wish I could but I will be at Americade this year from Wed to Sun. If anyone wants to ride the loops we ride with our little group let me know. We are staying about a mile outside of town. Makes for a better nights sleep.

8. Mainah

Mainah Junior Member

Staying up in North Conway this year, gonna check out the Rally in the Valley this year. been going to Laconia since 1992 seems like every few years we move a little farther out. Started in Laconia, then in Plymouth with friends, then Campton, Waterville valley now North Conway. As we get older we party less and ride more so farther out is better. Went to Americade last year but I guess I'm not old enough for that kind of rally LOL. I still prefer Laconia over any of the others.

9. rscalzo

rscalzo Member

Dreamer........

10. nh-trekker

nh-trekker Member

that does seem to be the sentiment !!!