Laconia bike week starts june13 thru 21

Discussion in 'North East' started by maine-e-axe, May 31, 2009.

1. maine-e-axe

maine-e-axe Junior Member

Starts june 13th thru june 21st. Hope to see you there:cheers

2. NHROADGLIDER

NHROADGLIDER Member

OH I will definetly be there. I am going up to MT. Washington on thursday.

3. martin14

martin14 Active Member

I was at Laconia in '93, only year I could get time off work.

Awesome week, and Mt Washington is a blast :)

Anyone gets the chance to go, don't think.. just go !

4. H4U30

H4U30 Member

Got the camper all ready and definately doing the Mt.Washington ride! :cheers

5. flstcdorr

flstcdorr Member

Myself, my buddy and our wives will be headed out on the 12th. We will be staying at the newfound rv park. Less than a 1/2 our from Laconia. Looking forward to a good time.
    Ride safe :D.....dorr

6. Panther69

Panther69 New Member

EEYYAA!!! 2nd year going, 1st time on my new HD Sportster....There is going to be 5 of us riding up and camping out... Party on Garth!!!!:cheers

7. Mainah

Mainah Junior Member

We'll be there Thursday through Sunday at the end of the week. Been a regular since 92, missed last year. Won't make that mistake again. Just got home from Americade. Nice, but no Laconia. Staying at the No. Conway Grand this year, nice ride down either side of the mountains. :bigsmiley24:

8. maine-e-axe

maine-e-axe Junior Member

Good luck on mt washington, the weather up there can be totally different from top to bottom, could be 75 at the bottom and 35 and windy at the top so be ready, ride safe and have fun:D

9. Steve Di.

Steve Di. Active Member

The forecast calls for the possibility of rain showers Sunday through Tuesday. Wednesday is predicted to be in the 70s with sunshine. That will be the day I will make a day trip to the rally.

See you guys there.

10. did the weather and economy keep a lot people away? there did't seem to be many around.