free website stats program Laconia bike week starts june13 thru 21 | Harley Davidson Forums

Laconia bike week starts june13 thru 21

I was at Laconia in '93, only year I could get time off work.

Awesome week, and Mt Washington is a blast :)

Anyone gets the chance to go, don't think.. just go !

Myself, my buddy and our wives will be headed out on the 12th. We will be staying at the newfound rv park. Less than a 1/2 our from Laconia. Looking forward to a good time.
Ride safe :D.....dorr

EEYYAA!!! 2nd year going, 1st time on my new HD Sportster....There is going to be 5 of us riding up and camping out... Party on Garth!!!!:cheers

We'll be there Thursday through Sunday at the end of the week. Been a regular since 92, missed last year. Won't make that mistake again. Just got home from Americade. Nice, but no Laconia. Staying at the No. Conway Grand this year, nice ride down either side of the mountains. :bigsmiley24:

Good luck on mt washington, the weather up there can be totally different from top to bottom, could be 75 at the bottom and 35 and windy at the top so be ready, ride safe and have fun:D

The forecast calls for the possibility of rain showers Sunday through Tuesday. Wednesday is predicted to be in the 70s with sunshine. That will be the day I will make a day trip to the rally.

See you guys there.

Back