free website stats program Kuryakyn Passenger Arm Rests | Harley Davidson Forums

Kuryakyn Passenger Arm Rests

trikerjb

FYI-- For any of you out there with a Champion conversion on your Ultra, Kuryakyn's passenger armrests DO NOT FIT!

When the Champion kit is installed, the stock brace/support for the tour pak is replaced by a Champion part. No big deal there. BUT-- the clearance between the tour pack and the fender/body is reduced/altered to the point that the mounting brackets don't have clearance. So...

I'm going to experiment with some possible ways to work around the problem. I'll report back, and include pics (if relevant).

JB

Finally decided to punt on this one. The only way I could see to make this work would be to raise the tour pack approx 1 1/2 inches... Concerns about changing center of gravity, as well as just the appearance. So... No arms rests for the better half.

From looking at the pics of the TriGlide, it looks like this problem would be present. If you have a TG, measure the space between the fender area directly under the tour pack. If you don't have at least 2 in clearance, it won't work.

If anyone has another supplier of arm rests, would appreciate the name.
JB

I'm goin' out on a limb to say this must be the arm rests that y'all are talking about.......................

I can see where there would be a space problem between T.P. and fender. Too bad---nice add-on.

Attachments

• KuryArmrest.jpg
    KuryArmrest.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 26
Hi,
As of right now no one makes any arm rests, the problem has been space for brackets to make them work.
I took off my Tour Pak today and took pictures and measured the bracket under it.
I plan on going to a metal fab shop this week and have a bracket plate made to mount the arm rests too.
I plan on having it made out of 1/8" stainless, and after I get it made and mounted I'll post it here with Pictures.

Back