free website stats program Kuryakyn Bat Lashes...Anybody Have Them? | Harley Davidson Forums

Kuryakyn Bat Lashes...Anybody Have Them?

RibEye

I just got me some of the Kuryakyn Bat Lashes. They fit along the top of the hollows of the batwing fairing. Before I put them on...Does anyone have any experience with these? Have you seen them on anyone's scoot? Impressions?

Enjoy,
Rich P

Don't have an opinion or experience, but I had to pin the pix of what they are...they are not utensils of the caped crusader...but chrome curved trim to augment the curves of the fairing. :newsmile093:

8695-3.jpg

Those are them. I don't care for the nose trim, but the side trim are what I got. No holes to drill, like the similar trim from the MOCO. Just peel and stick.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Biggest problem(s) w/peel & stick are getting the area clean before mounting & ensuring the elements don't wear away at the tape backing & start affecting your fairing surface. Otherwise the ones in NEWHD74FAN's image look pretty snazzy!

I think they look pretty cool and would definitely make your bike stand apart from others with a batwing fairing.

As mentioned, I'd be leery of anything "stick on" eventually becoming unstuck. Just another surface to collect bugs and other grime, too. Especially where the surfaces meet and there is bound to be a tiny space to collect stuff.

Those look pretty nice with the exception of the nose piece. I would suggest to thoroughly clean the fairing surface before installation. The new adhesives that are used are the same that auto makers use to put name badges on cars, it should not come off easily. If it does, it can be replaced with 3M double-sided tape.

Back