free website stats program kuryakin grips | Harley Davidson Forums

kuryakin grips

Don't mean to hijack someones thread, but I have the Kuryakin ISO grips they leave my hands black by the end of the day. Anyone else have this problem? Possible solutions?:coffee

i have kuryakin grips and pegs but use gloves when i ride. took a bit to get use to fingerless gloves but won't ride without them now:coffee

i have kuryakin grips and pegs but use gloves when i ride. took a bit to get use to fingerless gloves but won't ride without them now:coffee
I do what you just said. I have both the ISO grips & the pegs and use HD fingerless gloves. They don't seem to leave a inky residue on your hands.

Don't mean to hijack someones thread, but I have the Kuryakin ISO grips they leave my hands black by the end of the day. Anyone else have this problem? Possible solutions?:coffee
You should always wear gloves when you ride.What's the first thing you do when you fall? you put your hands down.I came off a bike at about 20 mph and ripped the palm of my gloves in half.I shudder to think what would've happened to my hand. Just my opinion.

You should always wear gloves when you ride.What's the first thing you do when you fall? you put your hands down.I came off a bike at about 20 mph and ripped the palm of my gloves in half.I shudder to think what would've happened to my hand. Just my opinion.

And most of the time in Scotland it is too cold to ride without gloves :(
and they also protect your hands from road debris being thrown by other vehicles

Brian

Even though Kuryakyn grips are good quality - I like Avon a bit better. Don't know if they have same issue w/"blackened hands" & I'm sure some of our members can give feedback...agree w/gloves though - must wear (mandatory PPE).

Back