free website stats program kuryakan beast ovals | Harley Davidson Forums

kuryakan beast ovals

Howdy guys I'm new to this sight so be patient with me. Im trying to find out if anyone has any experience with the kuryakan beast oval exhaust I realy like the looks of them but dont know anyone who has purchased or ran them. I put a lot of miles on my bike and dont want something very loud and obnoxius that takes the relaxation out of riding. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Cant comment on the exhaust but I have seen quite a bit of bad chrome on Kury stuff lately. Does not seem to last. For the money, you may find better chrome at least.

:bigsmiley33: I installed these on my 2011 Roadglide CVO from new, and they provide a nice deep throaty sound. However, same as previous reply their chrome finish is low quality. (on the tips). pipes are OK. both my tips, which can be removed the chrome pitted on top 6 weeks out of warranty. Kuryakan refused to investigate.
I have now had the tips anodised same colour as the bike, (deep red/black) Looks a (EDIT) sight better. :bigsmiley11: Can't show pic yet as bike still in HD being worked on this and fitting new NIM.
Might get better quality from V&H.

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input guys. I just got off vance and hines sight.
They have a similar set of slipons, Monster ovals. Any input on the sound and quality of these pipes. All comments greatly apreciated. Thanks

Thanks for the input guys. I just got off vance and hines sight.
They have a similar set of slipons, Monster ovals. Any input on the sound and quality of these pipes. All comments greatly apreciated. Thanks

V&H Monster Ovals are extremely popular on Harley baggers. Great sound with a nice look.

I just realized how large both of these exhausts are, compaired to a lot of other exhausts. Living here in the mountains will they reduce my lean angle

Yes, If the circumference is bigger. They will reduce lean angle. Not sure in WV you are but it is a valid concern.

I just realized how large both of these exhausts are, compaired to a lot of other exhausts. Living here in the mountains will they reduce my lean angle

I've recently installed them and love the looks and the mellow sounds. Lean angle change is noticeable! Scrapped mine the second day on the way to work! OUCH! Otherwise, love them!

:breakdance:cheers

I have V&H monsters on my bagger. Love the sound, but the chrome started pitting on the tips after i year of use. Probably no better than Kuryakin. i

Back