Kudos to Chesapeake HD

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by xcavater, Oct 21, 2013.

1. xcavater

xcavater Member

During a 150 mile ride yesterday, my buddy and I turned into Chesapeake HD. Don't you know as I round the corner into the pkg lot my shifter linkage broke. The time was 3:05 and the store had just locked up its doors. I caught the parts guy as he was headed to his car, told him I needed at least the front heim joint. He unlocked the store, went in and got me a factory take off complete linkage that was laying in the back. I asked him what the cost and he said is 15.00 fair?.
    He then waited till I put the replacement on before he went home.
    Service above and beyond expectation is what it's all about.

2. Harley38

Harley38 Active Member

Thanks for the post. Good to know a good dealer in the northern part of the state.

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Ya got to love this kind of dedication:s

4. Biffy08

Biffy08 Active Member

Unfortunately, not just in the MC world, caring customer service as well as dedication, and for that matter, just doing the right thing, is hard to come by anymore!
    :42:

5. keith217

keith217 Member

Good to hear that there still some good people out there! Did you get the parts guys name? I know its definitely helpful to leave a positive review somewhere ;) Might help him get that promotion or raise.