free website stats program Knee Pads for the Road King | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Knee Pads for the Road King

Pulling up to a pump at a station being cut-off by a car and manuvered toooooo slowly to turn at the pump....GRABBING FRONT BRAKE WITH THE BARS TURNED,,,,, Over I went NO forward motion but the bars Turned and Brake took me down... Being Hot and Tired at the time was no help either....

ME,,,,RED Faced and looking Bad... Standing there, then turning Off the key switch.... Just Looking at the bike on its left side... CRUM.....:bigsmiley19:
A rather heavy short gal and her light weight weight husband, Jumped out of their car and said : Need Help?

Yes I Do... I pointed out on my 09 FLHR the rear Crash Bar to pull straight out on while I lifted the bike by the other and keeping the handle-bars straight.... VOLLA: Popped right up.

NO Damage to the bike at all BUT maybe added scratches to the bottom of the Crash-Bars FROM PREVIOUS Similar events WE Never admit to... EH?:rofl

That little gal had the Low body leverage and WE did it all with Just me lifting and her Pulling... Some Gal....:grose

No Laughter,,,,,,, THEY being just concerned and a lot of IMMEDIATE help...

Great when you need it... :superman

signed....BUBBIE

NO Damage to the bike at all BUT maybe added scratches to the bottom of the Crash-Bars FROM PREVIOUS Similar events WE Never admit to... EH?:rofl

Bubbie,
That's why the bars are appropriately called spill bars.....:p
I know, I have had a few instances to use them and I admit it......:small3d023:

Well, if the OP just would've asked where to tape the carpet to we could've told him before he intentionally laid it down :rofl :rofl

Appears you did not trust in your "knee pads" You chose to put a foot down rather then let the boards scrape like you where set off to accomplish..I will wait for the 3rd video. :)

Back