free website stats program Klockwerks pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Klockwerks pipes

Redman

I was considering picking up a pair of the super savers...listened to a little ditty on you tube about them but wanted to see if anyone here has tried them or has some thoughts. Any suggestions for slip ons are appreciated. They will be goiing on my 09 FLHX with a tfi unit. Thanks for your help !:57:

Smitty...only 11 inches here but still not riding today. What do you suggest...I have been looking at vance and hines and rush as well and I know its a matter of personal preference...what I am looking for is to rip off the stock pipes and store them in case the Govt. cracks down but want to have a good strong note when accel and more mellow at 60 and up. Also you may speak to craftmanship and value regardless just to get an idea of manufacturers that are doiing it right. I have in the past used cobra pipes on my old vtx and the like but want to get some good info from those who have tried a few different ones on Harleys ...specifically on a stock 09 Flhx. Thanks all.:s

I have the rush w/2inch baffles on my classic and have been told by many I have an awesome sounding scoot. The price was not bad at all.

Smitty and Sharp thanks for the advice...I have decided to go with the Rush with 2 inch baffle...straight cut...thanks again for the help gents.

Smitty - Is you bike stock? I have an 09 Road Glide that I want to put those pipes on. Mine is stock. I've been talking back and forth with supertrapp and they are telling me that putting those screamin eagle pipes with the open end cap, might be flowing too much. They said that open end cap is good for 10 discs. Meaning that with the open end cap and the 10 discs, that pipe is flowing the same as a closed end cap with 20 discs.
Gary D.

Back