free website stats program Klock Werks windshield | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Klock Werks windshield

I'm 5'9", have a reach seat and just put an 8.5" Clearview Recurve on my '09 Ultra and it is great. I can see over the shield and it kicks the wind up over my head.......not rain though, discovered that today. Anyhow, great windscreen for the price. I'd recommend that windscreen to anyone.

Just recieved my 6.5 recurve from Clearview...great product...highly recommend it. I am 6 ft and I suppose that a 8inch would work great as well I like the lower profile and just a little wind on very top of my head but no glasses shaking anymore....even at 100 mph ++ just had to see:newsmile01:

I saw several of these on some Glides at the MB rally. I talked to three of the owners and they all said they really work so I went to a local shop and bought the 6 1/2" tinted. It really does cut way down on the turbulence. Aweful pricey though! List is $169.00.

Not that pricey when compared to standard HD models MSRP...seems the key is to get your measurement height right...Dr.D's cardboard, tape and scissors approach works for RG fairing fitment.

Back