free website stats program klock werks windshield | Harley Davidson Forums

klock werks windshield

Will the Klock Werks windshield (8.5") work with the new T-Bag 3 pouch windshield bag?? Also, and reviews on the windshield?

Have you contacted Klock Werks and T Bags and asked this question? They would seem to have the definitive answer.

Maysflyboy put a KW shield on his 09 SG. While walking around in J&P at Destination Daytona last weekend, he asked an employee working in the T Bag section this very question and was told it would not work. Then he asked why the custom bike on display right when you entered the store had a KW shield AND a T Bag on it. Employee said he'd go check on it and never came back!

I don't know if they did some modification to make the T Bag work with that KW shield but apparently the jury is still out on your question. Hopefully someone knows the answer.

I have a 6.5" KW windshield w/the 3-pocket T-Bag. Got it to fit with a little pressure holding down the bag while I tightened the WS screws. It would probably work better w/the 8.5" WS because it'll have more clearance room between the fairing & WS for the T-Bag. I say give it a try & if it doesn't fit - return the one you don't want to keep (bags or windshield)...:newsmile04:

I have a Klockwerks windshield and a HD 2 pocket pouch on my bike, don't know about the Tbag one haven't seen it.

Go to Klock Werks website (Kustom Baggers) - they posted a video stating the 8.5" windshield was specifically designed to fit the 3-pouch windshield bags. I just ordered one from M & M so we'll see soon...

Go to Klock Werks website (Kustom Baggers) - they posted a video stating the 8.5" windshield was specifically designed to fit the 3-pouch windshield bags. I just ordered one from M & M so we'll see soon...
Hey, let me know how it works. I emailed Klock Werks re this and they said it would be tight but "should" work with an 8.5". I now have an 8" clearview- not bad but I like the looks of the Klock Werk.

Will do...I have the 6.5" KW now & it's awesome. As you stated, I like the design/looks & @ 5'11" this size was perfect (no buffeting to the head). Still need added 2" for my T-Bags set-up to fit. Really had to "parachute pack" the unit into KW 6.5" WS & little tight opening the two side pouches. I feel confident the new 8.5" will have ample clearance while maintaining the sleek looks.:cheers

Will do...I have the 6.5" KW now & it's awesome. As you stated, I like the design/looks & @ 5'11" this size was perfect (no buffeting to the head). Still need added 2" for my T-Bags set-up to fit. Really had to "parachute pack" the unit into KW 6.5" WS & little tight opening the two side pouches. I feel confident the new 8.5" will have ample clearance while maintaining the sleek looks.:cheers
Thanks for your response; I'll be looking for your opinion re the KW's 8.5" with the T-bags...

Check it out - got the Klock Werks 8.5" WS on the bike today & it is a perfect fit w/the t-bags 3-pouch. Here are the results...:bigsmiley24:

Attachments

• IMG_1819.jpg
    IMG_1819.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1817.jpg
    IMG_1817.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1818.jpg
    IMG_1818.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 87
Check it out - got the Klock Werks 8.5" WS on the bike today & it is a perfect fit w/the t-bags 3-pouch. Here are the results...:bigsmiley24:
Very nice pics! What tint version is the shield? Any of the buffeting/wind problems others talking about? As far as functional- any less wind than a regular 8" shield?

Back