free website stats program Klock Werks windshield on a Road Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Klock Werks windshield on a Road Glide

LPFRAY

I like the looks of this windshield, I was thinking about the 12 smoked. I would like any input on any size people are using.

I like the looks of this windshield, I was thinking about the 12 smoked. I would like any input on any size people are using.

Do your research on this one. I was going to buy it and from what I read on other forums it blows!

I just got this one:

eBay Motors: HARLEY TOURING FLHT & FLHX 6.5" DARK TINT WINDSHIELD (item 230277809017 end time Aug-06-08 07:54:40 PDT)

The guy had a death in the family and isn't selling any right now, but once i get it next week i'll post my opinion.

i have the 12 " on a serg

looks great ... not too bad as far as wind in the face ... but the wind noise is unreal

can't hear the radio playing wide open at sixty

I have the 12" tint Klock Werks & I notice no difference between the stock windshield & the KW when it comes to wind noise , I have a HD 6" & that looks cool but it dont block much wind , the stock windshield gives me a bifocal effect which is very uncomfortable to me . I like the KW windshield & it looks great , if you have the RG windshield chrome trim you will have to tweak it a little but it will fit !

I was hoping this woudl be the result. I just can't wait to get it on the bike. Mine just came in today and has to get some powder coating done, 103 kit and other stuff, so I am still about 1-2 weeks away from riding. But can't wait

I was hoping this woudl be the result. I just can't wait to get it on the bike. Mine just came in today and has to get some powder coating done, 103 kit and other stuff, so I am still about 1-2 weeks away from riding. But can't wait

are you getting 103 stage 2 ?

Yes with HQ 500 cams. That is all I can afford and want right now, not only that dealer says they are getting better numbers out of the 103" versus the 110"

I now have one on that I can just see over the top in light smoke.
That height makes the bike a comfort to ride. The light smoke is easy to see throught day or night and in brite sun makes insturment lights easyer to see.
The slip steam with Hd discount was 67 dollars.

Smitty, which size Slipstreamer do you have and where did you get it?

Rg rider here, I have tried a few differnt shield on mine from a 5 1/2 measured from rubber molding to top to a 17 inch.
The 5 1/2 black look out standing but was a waste of time for riding even in town. Every bit or wind hits you.
I now have one on that I can just see over the top in light smoke.
That height makes the bike a comfort to ride. The light smoke is easy to see throught day or night and in brite sun makes insturment lights easyer to see.
The slip steam with Hd discount was 67 dollars.
100_0351.jpg

100_0350.jpg

hey smitty, i looked but did not see a HD slipstream screen, i saw the contour and a couple others. what is the height on that screen you are talking about. it seems i will have to go with a 8 to 9 inch shield based on my ride this weekend on the RG i rented. the shields top edge was dead center of my line of site and like you i like to look over the windshield.

Back