free website stats program Klock Werks Super Saver slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Klock Werks Super Saver slip ons

tdufren

Anyone using Klock Werks Super Saver slip ons? Wondering how they sound and are holding up. I'm thinking about trying a set on my 06 flhtci. And do I need to purchase fuel module and hi air flow filter? Thanks for any info.

Welcome .. i have eyed these 2 i see all the high priced slip ons woow. bout time there is a choice on the sensible side heard them on K?W w. site. muffs are for the sound u want they add a little kick in the pants.the a/c adds more omph. a tfi also a good addition asp. w/ more air let in. complements the package eng runs much better..+ cooler

My buddy just put them on his Road King. He said they have a nice sound, but not too loud at moderate throttle, and a good bark when on the throttle.
He said they are just slightly louder than his SE slip on's, which I think sound great.

My buddy just put them on his Road King. He said they have a nice sound, but not too loud at moderate throttle, and a good bark when on the throttle.
He said they are just slightly louder than his SE slip on's, which I think sound great.

The KW pipes seem to be priced right with the HD SE ones I'm considering. HD's probably less if ordered through Zanotti's.

Glad to hear you like the sound of the SE pipes. I'm mostly going for the less restrictive airflow but I wouldn't mind a LITTLE more rumble.

Thanks for the help. I think I'll try them out. I'll probably do the TFI and the K&N filter next check though.LOL By the way this is a really cool web forum, glad I joined.

Thanks for the help. I think I'll try them out. I'll probably do the TFI and the K&N filter next check though.LOL By the way this is a really cool web forum, glad I joined.

You're going to need a fuel tuner if you're going to do pipes AND air cleaner so you may as well take advantage of the various discounts and get the TFI first.

Thanks Doc,You're right. I'll start checking the web sites. There's got to be a few good deals out there somewhere.

Dr. D has you covered, the real key here is if it strikes the right chord with you regarding sound, look, price and ease of installation...likely in that order or similar:

tn336s3.jpg

Back