free website stats program Klock Werks Slip Ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Klock Werks Slip Ons

Subby

I'm thinking of installing a set of Klock Werks Super saver Slip Ons on my /09 Ultra. I've already done the AC as well as added a fueler and am now ready to finish the stage 1 with slip ons. My question is: has anyone installed these slip ons and how do you like them? The price is right, I like the looks and I like the idea that they're not really loud when at cruising speed on the highway. The last thing I want is a head ache at the end of a long ride. Comments please.

Have the Klock Werks WFB slip ons on my wife's trike. They sound and look great. Everything I have seen the KW makes is top quality stuff. The mufflers are anice mellow tone when cruising between 50-75 or so. If you really crank on it, the mufflers sound very impressive.

I've got about 12k on a set just like the ones shown in Brian Klocks video clip. At idle and slow speed, they have kind of a hollow sound to them, but sound nice to me cruising at 70+ mph. Overall quality is good, I forget who makes them for Klock. Lately, they developed a whistle at slower speeds with light throttle. If I can't stop it by re-wrapping the baffles, down the road they go.

I have the super savers on my RKC. I think they're pretty good. Esp for the money. The only thing I was surprised by was that they stuck out the back further than the stock.

Back