free website stats program King Tour Backrest on Chopper Pack. | Harley Davidson Forums

King Tour Backrest on Chopper Pack.

I just ordered the Zeppelin Air Seat from Harley for my 2000 Road Glide. I know it will be comfortable but I'm a little concerned about the over-sized look of the seat compared with my small Chopper backrest. I found this picture of a Chopper Tour Pack, with a King Tour Pack Backrest on it, and it looks more proportional. Other than drilling new holes for the King backrest and what looks like giving up a little room for the little woman has anyone already done this switch?
Here's a picture of a Road Glide with the Air Seat but with a King Tour Pack which already has a larger backrest.
Then a picture of the King backrest on a Chopper Tour Pack.
Look forward to your opinions. Thanks.

Attachments

• Glide with Seat and King Tour.jpg
    Glide with Seat and King Tour.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Chopped with King Back.jpg
    Chopped with King Back.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 50
Would a Moderator please close this Post titled
"King Tour Backrest on Chopper Pack"

And if possible can a Moderator close any other Post that "retiredguy"
has running at this time. I can't think of any Post I'm keeping track of anymore.
If you can't do them all, I'll try to find them and Close them individually.

Was also wondering why after you Close a Post it stays there. All it says is it's Closed but it still opens up. When do they disappear. Some are down right embarrassing to read again.

Thanks for your help.

There's a lot of information in the posts on the forum and closing them for any reasons other than eliminating arguments isn't a normal practice.:s

It's not something that is arbitrarily done because a posters question was answered.

Your posts will remain open.

Thanks for answers Glider. I understand the information factor. So marking it Closed only means the original Poster is done with the open discussion? When does it fall off the chart or is everry Post I ever put up still there?

They're all still there. They only move back down the pages as more posts are posted.

Closing a post only disables the reply feature to other posters.

Back