free website stats program Killer Recipes | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Killer Recipes

Well you got in the right spirit, it's started cooling down here...finally so I'll have to restock the bar with some Crown!

Wooooooooooo just found this thread!

Thought yapping about Harleys was good enough but now cooking and Crown!!!!!! :p

fajitas: Quick and easy and very good.
Use one medium chicken breast for each person, boneless and skinless.
1/2 baseball size onion for each person
1/2 baseball size bell pepper for each person, I use some green, red and yellow.
If you use onions with tops, you can cut some tops for color and flavor.
Marinade: 1/3 cup Dales Steak Seasoning, one table spoon minced garlic, (I use the kind in the little jar), and one teaspoon cayenne pepper, (adjust this to taste or heat)
cut chicken into small pieces or strips add marinade, stir and set aside.
cut vegies into small pieces or strips and set aside.
put chicken mix in heated skillet, (I use teflon skillet) cook until Dale's is starting to caramelize , remove from skillet, cook vegies in same skillet until onion is starting to clear, add back chicken and finish cooking, (just get the chicken hot again and mix well with vegies. heat your shells and add cooked chicken and vegies yum yum and quick

Here's a great dish we had last night. Mouth watering gooooood!:D

EASY to make.

Prep time 35 min

Cook time 15 min-20 min

Yield:
6 servings

Ingredients
Meat Mixture:

1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 teaspoons dry mustard
4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1 cube beef bouillon, crumbled (or powdered beef base)
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil

Gravy:

1 whole onion, halved and thinly sliced (or diced if you prefer)
2 cups beef broth, more if needed for thinning
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 teaspoon seasoning sauce, such as Kitchen Bouquet, optional
4 dashes Worcestershire
1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed in beef stock or water
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions

For the meat mixture: Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon and some salt and pepper. Knead until all combined. Form into 4 to 6 oval patties, and then make lines across the patties to give them a "steak" appearance.

Fry the patties in a skillet with the butter and oil over medium-high heat on both sides until no longer pink in the middle. Remove from the skillet and pour off any excess grease.

For the gravy: Reduce the heat to medium and add in the sliced onions. Stir and cook until golden brown and somewhat soft, for several minutes. Add the beef stock, ketchup, seasoning sauce, if using, and the Worcestershire. Then combine the cornstarch with a little beef broth and add to the sauce if using. Stir and cook to reduce.

Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and more broth if needed for thinning. Then return the patties to the gravy. Spoon the gravy over the top and let them simmer and heat back up for a couple of minutes.

where is the photo so we know what it looks like...or did Jack borrow yoiur camera...:D

If your nice to me I will have The Redhead put up her recipe for Watergate Cake:D
Please do. But I know cooks can be proprietary.
WAP.gif

Watergate Cake
-1 box white cake mix
-1 box pistachio pudding mix
-3 eggs
-1 cup oil
-1 cup 7up
Beat together and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. Let cool completely.
Frosting
- 2 packets of Dream Whip
-1 1/2 cups of milk
-1 box pistachio pudding mix
Beat until thick and frost.
Store in refrigerator.
Enjoy!:bigsmiley17:

Back