free website stats program Killer Recipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Killer Recipes

glider.

BOT Machine
I KNOW there's some members here that like to cook and have some killer recipes that they can share with us here. After all we have to eat too besides riding:s

Post them up and list the ingredients and cooking time and temps etc. so we can try them out and report back.

Let's have at it now!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that before we get the meatball secrets there will have to be some sort of shift in the time space continuum. If you like Baby Back Ribs this is a quick and easy one that even my BIL from Texas won't but BBQ sauce on. 1 vacuum package of BB ribs, 3 to 4 lbs., Preheat oven 350*, Put two layers of heavy duty alum foil down on cooky sheet. Lay ribs meat side up on foil and coat with Tony Chachere's Original Creole seasoning (I use it like a rub and coat it pretty good). Fold the first sheet of foil up and seal the ribs in make sure that it is sealed with no sharpe corners. Do the same with the second sheet. Place in preheated oven for 1hr 45min. Open the foil and fold around the ribs and place back in oven for 10 to 15 min. Let stand for 5 min cut and serve.

I think that before we get the meatball secrets there will have to be some sort of shift in the time space continuum. If you like Baby Back Ribs this is a quick and easy one that even my BIL from Texas won't but BBQ sauce on. 1 vacuum package of BB ribs, 3 to 4 lbs., Preheat oven 350*, Put two layers of heavy duty alum foil down on cooky sheet. Lay ribs meat side up on foil and coat with Tony Chachere's Original Creole seasoning (I use it like a rub and coat it pretty good). Fold the first sheet of foil up and seal the ribs in make sure that it is sealed with no sharpe corners. Do the same with the second sheet. Place in preheated oven for 1hr 45min. Open the foil and fold around the ribs and place back in oven for 10 to 15 min. Let stand for 5 min cut and serve.

Totally off topic, but what`s up with the "sealed with no sparp corners"? I can`t figure out why this has an effect.

Sorry for knit-picking but when something gets under my skin, I have to ask :)

Totally off topic, but what`s up with the "sealed with no sparp corners"? I can`t figure out why this has an effect.

Sorry for knit-picking but when something gets under my skin, I have to ask :)

If you leave sharpe corners it may put a hole in the foil and all the juice from the meat will leak out. The ribs will be very dry if this happens,

You have me salivating here Steve, all my favorites and I KNOW you do it good too on the BBQ.:D

(computer banks can salivate, can't they?) << WOW m now I sound like Rich! :lolrolling

I dont even know where to begin. From pane pannelle to cedar planked striper.
I really like to cook striper fillets on a cedar plank over hardwood charcoal. of course, soak the cedar plank at least 1/2 hr. before. place the seasoned fillet on plank.(sea salt, cracked pepper) usually takes 30 min at about 275 depending on size of fillet. Fish will turn yellowish from the cedar, this is normal. Once done, finish with a little xtra virgin olive oil, and some fresh cilantro(if u like). Pair with a good Portugese Vinho Verde, chilled.
Enjoy!
I have many many more.......let me know what ya like.

Scalloped Tomatoes Au Gratin - side dish

2 15oz cans of diced tomatoes (Hunts with garlic, basil, oregano), or what you like
3 pakages of seasoned croutons
1 medium onion
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup pamesan cheese
1/2 cup melted butter

Run the onion in a food processor to a medium fine shred, add the tomatoes, sugar, salt, and pepper and mix until blended.
Grease a 4 x 8 in casserole pan, add first a layer of croutons followed by the tomatoe mixture, a sprinkling of cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and melted butter. Continue layering, the top layer will be croutons, cheese and melted butter. Cover with foil, bake at 325 for 30 minutes, remove the foil the last 5 minutes to allow a little browning.
Compliments fish, chicken, turkey, pork.
Open a bottle of your favorite wine and enjoy!!!

Just smoked a Port Butt(shoulder) today.....some South Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwiches,

8lb. pork butt (bone in)
* 1/4 cup paprika
* 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons cumin
* 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
* 1 tablespoon chili powder
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 teaspoons nutmeg
* 2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 2 teaspoons onion powder
mesquite wood chips
your favorite BBQ sauce, I like a vinegar based sauce
cole slaw
mix spices together. rub all over pork. let sit for 30 min. soak some wood chips, i like mesquite, while pork is sitting. start BBQ, i like lump hardwood charcoal. when coals start to turn white, and the chips are soaked, add a hand full directly to the hot coals. put pork one one side and coals on the other.....indirect heat cooking. add more wood chips about every hour. should take about 8 hrs. turn about every hour.

serve on a roll and top it with the slaw.

Light a cigar, crack open a beer....gonna be a long one, but man is it worth it:D

Back