free website stats program Kidney stones....again! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Kidney stones....again!

what's with all the advertisements that keep showing up in my posts and a few others??? I'm not putting them there.

A guy that I use to work with, had not seen him in over 6 years. He had a terrible problem with stone. He said he had past about 3 or 4 in the last 2 years but, in his lifetime he had past over 5000 stones "WOW". I can remember him and his wife going all over the United States looking for a cure to no avail. Glad to hear they have slowed down.

Been there ....done that....never want to do it again... I do want to save them so when I get enough I am going to put them in acrylic and make a paper weight out of them... :D

I feel for you brother, I've had them 7 times. I had mine checked to see what they were made and mine was calcium. one of my health nut friends said my magnesium levels were to low in my diet. so with nothing to lose I started taking it, short story is I have not had any for 8 years now. works for me.

Back