free website stats program Key West trip | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Key West trip

Wow, lots of good info. I'll be there for "Fantacy Fest" on Holloween night. I've never ben so I'm looking foward to this trip unfortunatly I'll be driving down with two other couples not riding.
I here that Fantacy Fest is quite a site with all the painted ladies so I'm going to buy a fresh memory card for the camera.
Thanks for the thread and good info.
Dave

Wow, lots of good info. I'll be there for "Fantacy Fest" on Holloween night. I've never ben so I'm looking foward to this trip unfortunatly I'll be driving down with two other couples not riding.
I here that Fantacy Fest is quite a site with all the painted ladies so I'm going to buy a fresh memory card for the camera.
Thanks for the thread and good info.
Dave

Oh your gonna be surprised, much more than painted ladies on display during fantasy fest. Hope your trip is an all adult event.

Living in Jacksonville fl. my wife and I do the Keys often never a dull moment check out the sunset celebration at Mallory Square in Key West

Sunset at Mallory Square was great. Watching the people on Duval St was a good laugh & entertaining. Enjoyed it.

Oh your gonna be surprised, much more than painted ladies on display during fantasy fest. Hope your trip is an all adult event.

Yes, an all adult trip. One of the couples that is going with us has ben to "Fantacy Fest" before that is why we chose to go that weekend.
I will post and let everyone know how our trip was.
Thanks,
Dave

The wife and I went 2 yrs ago, for our 25th annv. but we trailered thank god!!!!! the construction and traffic getting there was terriable, but once we got there it was great and had a ball. people at travel lodge where so helpful . we went during biketoberfest in daytona, weather was fantastic and the rally was the best even though it rained every nite at 8:00 (werid) :cheers

The wife and I went 2 yrs ago, for our 25th annv. but we trailered thank god!!!!! the construction and traffic getting there was terriable, but once we got there it was great and had a ball. people at travel lodge where so helpful . we went during biketoberfest in daytona, weather was fantastic and the rally was the best even though it rained every nite at 8:00 (werid) :cheers

You should be in Florida during the summer months. STarts raining almost everyday at 400PM., you can almost set your watch by it/.

Me and the wife went 2 years ago on vacation. I went outside that morning on the deck with my coffee and there in the parking lot was a Rooster...I closed my eyes and looked again...yep Rooster, I said Hon....Hon...there is a rooster in the parking lot..at this moment I am thinking VOODOO.....then I seen it was the norm for the area:D

Back