free website stats program Key West Suggestions | Harley Davidson Forums

Key West Suggestions

3TOAD

Planning on going to Key West maybe April or May. I went there in a cage back in the late 70's when I was young (early 20's). My husband had family there and visited several times as a young boy. Just wanting to get suggestions on decent places to stay and good eating places. We do plan to do all the touristy stuff. Thanks y'all.

Several years ago, 2009 I think, my husband and I went back down for a visit. we stayed in a nice little place in Marathon, I believe it was called the Sea Dale Motel. Some of our favorites were the Keys Fisheries, on 35th or 36th St, Gulf Side in Marathon, (lunch for us always). A place called Boondocks for a nice casual place to unwind. Not sure exactly where they are anymore. Also, at the 22.5 MM, the Square Grouper for a nice dinner. He used to have a boat in the Marathon Harbor, (Before we were married). I don't have much more at this time. Good luck!

Bahai Honda State park is a a must #1 beach several years in a row
Marathon now has a new improved beach, there is a park on Islamarada , Founders park with a beach hard to see from the road if u go past the Publix u went to far

Any place on Duval Street is great to stay, you are right in the thick of it. Have a beer at the Hog's Breath because " Hog's Breath Is Better Than No Breath At All".

Back