Kermit the Frog

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Gas Gauge, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

Kermit the frog goes into the bank and goes up to a teller named Patty Whack and asks her for a loan. The teller tells the frog he needs some collateral to secure a loan.

Slightly miffed, Kermit tells Patty: “Look, my dad is Mick Jagger, and I want a loan". But Patty holds her ground.

The next day Kermit comes back and hands Patty a little ceramic elephant and repeats his demand for a loan. Patty doesn’t think the little elephant is sufficient but Kermit demands she go and ask the bank manager.

Patty goes to the manager and tells him this frog claims Mick Jagger is his dad, and wants to use this as collateral for a loan, I’m not even certain what it is.

The manager looks over and sees Kermit and tells Patty: “It’s a knick-knack Patty Wack, give the frog a loan. His old man’s a Rolling Stone”.

2. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

I know (really, really lame)! The neighborhood kid who tried to tell it to me last night messed it up and was only telling me because he didn't know who Mick Jagger was, his mother told him to go across the street and ask me, she knew I would appreciate the joke. I was still chuckling myself this morning.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  3. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

You should be ashamed of yourself :lolrolling

4. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

Oh man that is bad!

5. sportyhorse

sportyhorse Account Removed

Lame but good, I laughed exactly what I needed.:newsmile011:

6. LarryC08

LarryC08 Active Member

Lame but sorta cute, made me smile!!!!

Take care and ride safe eh!!:D

7. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Lame, but still got a laugh out of it.

8. twicecam

twicecam Active Member

BOOOOOOOOOOO........:newsmile055:

9. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

i still think it is good, any thing that gives a little chuckle is good

10. CRIMSON KING

CRIMSON KING Member

You think thats bad ! "Why dont cannibals eat clowns ? " (They taste funny ! ) Please dont hold it against me.