free website stats program Kermit the Frog | Harley Davidson Forums

Kermit the Frog

Gas Gauge

Kermit the frog goes into the bank and goes up to a teller named Patty Whack and asks her for a loan. The teller tells the frog he needs some collateral to secure a loan.

Slightly miffed, Kermit tells Patty: “Look, my dad is Mick Jagger, and I want a loan". But Patty holds her ground.

The next day Kermit comes back and hands Patty a little ceramic elephant and repeats his demand for a loan. Patty doesn’t think the little elephant is sufficient but Kermit demands she go and ask the bank manager.

Patty goes to the manager and tells him this frog claims Mick Jagger is his dad, and wants to use this as collateral for a loan, I’m not even certain what it is.

The manager looks over and sees Kermit and tells Patty: “It’s a knick-knack Patty Wack, give the frog a loan. His old man’s a Rolling Stone”.

That was really lame,but it still made me chuckle!:D

I know (really, really lame)! The neighborhood kid who tried to tell it to me last night messed it up and was only telling me because he didn't know who Mick Jagger was, his mother told him to go across the street and ask me, she knew I would appreciate the joke. I was still chuckling myself this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back