free website stats program Kentucky | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Kentucky

Yea, that does deserve an explaination,,,, it was over the 20 years I been here,, like 6 seven years apart after a staffing change,,, learned never to go back that 3rd one. From now on my thighs come with a skirt attached.

:cry
Cool, another Corbinite ! I have been here about 20 years. Parents were from here but I mostly was raised in Ohio and Florida. Should know you, I used to know all the Harley riders around here but in the last couple of years a lot of newbies have infiltrated. Give me a shout out and we'll ride.
P.S. Do not eat at the KFC in Corbin, they gave me food poisioning 3 times.:guitar

Sounds great! Been here most of my life also except for Military time. Next time you head out we make it a trip. I stay ready to go anytime.
I don't eat at KFC much either

:cry

Sounds great! Been here most of my life also except for Military time. Next time you head out we make it a trip. I stay ready to go anytime.
I don't eat at KFC much either

Hey corbinites, I'm origanally from Gray, lived in corbin from the time I was 18 and moved to London last year. good to see some locals on here.

Hey corbinites, I'm origanally from Gray, lived in corbin from the time I was 18 and moved to London last year. good to see some locals on here.

Cool, home of Cumberland Valley 751.
I'm planning on a dragon run "deal's gap" the first weekend it looks like no rain and above 60 deg. Usually meet up with a few riders at the Huddle House on 25. I can post it if any locals are interested.

I'm planning on a dragon run "deal's gap" the first weekend it looks like no rain and above 60 deg. Usually meet up with a few riders at the Huddle House on 25. I can post it if any locals are interested.
#751, me too.. And also dual member of Pond Fork in Annville, small world! Rode the Dragon last year and always ready to go. Stay busy most weekends but let me know when you are ready.

I've been wanting to ride the dragon, let me know when you're goin and I'll try to make it.

:bigsmiley23:I am visiting Kentucky today as my boy is finished basic training and it is family day today at Fort Knox. This is a nice area but seems to have the same traffic conditions as PA. I checked out the Harley shop in Loisville (did I spell that right?) and they have a lot of nice rides. I feel bad cause I had to leave my bike at home. I am missing my ride. :bigsmiley30:

Western KY checking in. Cadiz is next to Land Between the Lakes on Hwy 68 near I-24. Anyone cruising by feel free to stop in. Clean fun with a swimming pool, Iced Tea and BBQ around here. Got a stocked corral for the Hogs if needed. Barry

Back