free website stats program Kentucky | Harley Davidson Forums

Kentucky

Funny u should says that. I moved here from So. Jersey. Nobody could understand me 8yrs ago. Now I've cultivated a lil southern draw. Cheers, Paul

Born, raised, schooled in the Bluegrass State till I joined the Marines. Now reside to the south - in Tennessee.

I'm 25 miles from Tennessee and 48 from Ole Virginia. Right in the corner of the state. Oh yea, our claim to fame is "The Birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken" & Cumberland Falls "The Niagra of the South"

Strangely enough... folks from CT have very little accent to speak of. We don't do the whole "cah... bah... yahd" thing of Boston... nor do we have the "youse's... truuffs... or fughedabout it's" of NY. The only folks we seem to have any sort of accent to.. is down south (or that backwards country Aussie land!).

And when I WAS in KY... it was SO hard to hear some of those really hard accents without hearing the theme from Deliverance in the background somewhere!

Ride Safe "y'all"!
I have been told my accent is thick as molasses.I did live up North for a good while and was undertood most times. :)

I'm rite cheer 30 min from cumberland lake and 20 min from green river lake, bout time for some fishin and crusin, boats and harleys!

I will be there first week in April. My kid is graduating from boot camp and I am gonna spend a day with him and then maybe a few days touring. Only thing that sucks is I gotta drive the cage cause I am bringing my family with me and they won't fit on the bike.:wall

I'm 25 miles from Tennessee and 48 from Ole Virginia. Right in the corner of the state. Oh yea, our claim to fame is "The Birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken" & Cumberland Falls "The Niagra of the South"

Cool, another Corbinite ! I have been here about 20 years. Parents were from here but I mostly was raised in Ohio and Florida. Should know you, I used to know all the Harley riders around here but in the last couple of years a lot of newbies have infiltrated. Give me a shout out and we'll ride.
P.S. Do not eat at the KFC in Corbin, they gave me food poisioning 3 times.:guitar

Last edited:
Can the weather be any crappier than it has been around here? They're calling for snow here Monday! I'm beginning to think global warming is a myth!

Back