free website stats program Kentucky Fans | Harley Davidson Forums

Kentucky Fans

Iceman24

Geez...wonder what they'll do if their BB team actually wins the tourney...might see a huge atomic bomb plume to the SE...:bigsmiley30:

sad to see a few bad apples make the whole state look bad.i say cuff them and stuff them all in the jail.so sad that a lot of spoiled rich kids will do this but remember not all student that go and support uk are actually from ky.to me it say alot about parenting and how you were brought up.i sure was taught differently.

Definitely agree w/the "few bad apples" deal & news/media always add some hype to make it look interesting/worse. Still a shame to see...win/lose they better get ready for round #2...;)

iceman not to take anything away from the damaged that has been done to the ky name but i have been out there hunting during your football season and you all do have some very high strung fans also lol very very passionate cornhuskers

So, I fill out one bracket at a local bar/grill and pick Kentucky to win. And they did. Not bad for someone that doesn't follow college basketball. I won't win the contest though. I was 20 points off on the total points tie breaker and there had to others that had Kentucky winning and were closer on points.

iceman not to take anything away from the damaged that has been done to the ky name but i have been out there hunting during your football season and you all do have some very high strung fans also lol very very passionate cornhuskers

Not to worry...I'm a MN transplant by the hand of Uncle Sam so, of course, got to root for home team when out in public. My Gophers didn't fare well this year so at least the Huskers "tried" to hit the top. You're correct w/their fans though - CRAZY as a loon...

iceman i would love to see our old couch Tubby do great there with the gophers bb i personally think he got a bad rap at ky. but most people think that basketball here is above god.i like for them to do well but wouldnt miss a good ride for a game

Back