free website stats program Kenda Kruz?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Kenda Kruz??

Does anyone have any info on the Kenda Kruz? I have an 05 Dyna Wide Glide with the original Dunlops, 10900 miles (I know its a record for dunlops). I need some new shoes bad!!! Just wondering about the Kenda's seems to be a harder tire that will last longer but they are pretty cheap and thats not always good.
PLEASE HELP.

Do you ride rain or shine? If so stay away from the Kenda,they are the worst rain tire I have ever ridden on.(metric bike) No experience on an HD with these tires but I can't see it being any different

cant say for HD but they were long wearing on 4 wheelers but i didnt like the tread pattern when i was shopping for the HD

I have changed tires for several friends and one used the Kenda. He rides every weekend and the tire still had plenty of tread left but had developed deep cracks in the grooves like the tire was trying to seperate.

Thanks for all the info, Haga. I would also like the info on the location in PA that sells tires.

I am a rain or shine rider, I just moved to Nor Cal (San Fran area) so the weather is really nice right now but I heard I get a pretty heavy rain season here.

Also I have nothing against Dunlops, let me get that out there, they just seem to not last as long as similar (softer) tires, so I have heard.

Thanks again everyone, I love this forum!!!!

Back