free website stats program Keepin' Up with MzBling - Arlen Ness Deep Cut | Harley Davidson Forums

Keepin' Up with MzBling - Arlen Ness Deep Cut

craig Lee

Newly installed Arlen Ness Black Deep Cut floorboards, heel/toe shifter and horn cover. Highway pegs back ordered until 9/29. Mz Bling's birthday gift to me for my 50th. :D
.....can hardly wait for my 60th.

Attachments

• IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 66
Obviously Mzbling knows Just what you need and appreciate
You are a lucky guy

Brian

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to wear sunglasses if I meet you and MzBling when I'm at the Rockstore...of course at night you both will be easy to spot with that special evening "ambience...!":bigsmiley6: :D

I guess Mr. Lee's birthday is going to be pretty special as well.

Jack, we need to fix your "mood" this "In Pain" has been going on for far too long. What can we do? :newsmile040:

Back replacement LOL, The dr says its as good as it gets, level 5 each day walking with a slight limp but still riding every day, I try not to think of the pain, the injury happened in 1992 and got progressively worse, i will be on disability soon but am still able to work , Thanks for your concern, Capital Jack

Back replacement LOL, The dr says its as good as it gets, level 5 each day walking with a slight limp but still riding every day, I try not to think of the pain, the injury happened in 1992 and got progressively worse, i will be on disability soon but am still able to work , Thanks for your concern, Capital Jack
Sorry to hear that. I hope riding helps you forget about it for a while.

Back