free website stats program Keep your bags like new. | Harley Davidson Forums

Keep your bags like new.

doctor727

I have been looking for a way to both soften and waterproof my leather saddle bags on my Heritage. Not much for the effort of saddle soap or the products that use two or three steps with little or not visable results. I tryed Leather Honey. Totally surprised as it works as advertized. Brush it on, let it set overnight, Wipe off the excess. WOW:small3d031: What a difference. It took two applications for the top of the bags, but it was worth it. Looks and feels like new. :bigsmiley12: Pictures to follow.

x2 for the Lexol products. I use them and like them - western boot store recommended it to me.

Bill

Last edited:
I have been looking for a way to both soften and waterproof my leather saddle bags on my Heritage. Not much for the effort of saddle soap or the products that use two or three steps with little or not visable results. I tryed Leather Honey. Totally surprised as it works as advertized. Brush it on, let it set overnight, Wipe off the excess. WOW:small3d031: What a difference. It took two applications for the top of the bags, but it was worth it. Looks and feels like new. :bigsmiley12: Pictures to follow.

I installed a set of papabags support system's. best money I ever spent, simple 30 min job and work well. I then use Protect-all spray and wipe off. Protect-all works on all surfaces and treats and protects leather:bigsmiley12:.

Back