free website stats program Kansas City Harley Factory Tour | Harley Davidson Forums

Kansas City Harley Factory Tour

01dynaglide

I just finished my factory tour in KC and sitting in the airport waiting on my flight. Man i'm ready to get home and ride. The weather is suppose to be great this weekend and i'm scheduled to ride in a poker run tomorrow. Everybody ride safe.

So how was the tour? I plan on taking the tour the next time I'm out there. I'm from the Seattle area and travel to Kansas at least once a year. Have a safe flight.

I just finished my factory tour in KC and sitting in the airport waiting on my flight. Man i'm ready to get home and ride. The weather is suppose to be great this weekend and i'm scheduled to ride in a poker run tomorrow. Everybody ride safe.

I'd like to hear about the tour also. What did you see? How much time did they give you? Did you get any free time there?

I know it's close to the airport, drove right by it and didn't even notice. Now I know and plan on stopping by next time I go through there.

I'd like to hear more about it too. I'm about 200 miles away and that will be a good trip this year. I think I'll go.

Tour was GREAT. From the time it started till it was over was about a hour. You go into a room and watch a short film on HD then they wall you through the production floor telling you about the processes and bike. They were steadly putting bikes out. The KC (Kansas City) plant is just a few miles from the airport (KCI). You have as much time as you want to walk around the gift shop. I was really surprised at the amount of people that were there going on tours. We went on the 10:00 tour and I was talking to some people that was going on the 9:30 tour and they were from Atlanta GA. I thought that was kind of cool. It is something well worth spending the time to do. It doesn't cost you a thing. they really use a lot of high tech equipment. If you like manufacturing process you will really enjoy it.

Back