free website stats program K&N Air charger | Harley Davidson Forums

K&N Air charger

PaulWhite

I am thinking of putting the k&n air charger p/n 63-1125P
on my 2007 heritage.My question is this. I have a k&n filter in it now behind the football cover, The conector that conected to the factory air cleaner is not connected now. I bought the bike used. My question is will I have to have the bike remapped after installing this, or will it be just a simple swap out? Thanks

If you have a free breathing filter on it now, I mean a k&n without the stock back plate then you will be fine if it was maped for it, that conector that you say connects to the factory air cleaner, is that the electrical connector that plugs into the international models only? or is it some hose or something?

It is an electrical connector. The guy that changed my oil said it was from the factory air filter

It's for international models, we don't have them hooked to anything here in the states, harley makes the same wiring harness for the whole world so you might find a few connectors that are not hooked to anything, like a kick stand switches they have in the UK, just harleys way of cutting cost.

Back