Just Wrong! Riding motorcycle nude

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by softailhog, Sep 16, 2009.

1. softailhog

softailhog Active Member

2. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

totally agree... i was at a local biker bar in post falls idaho recently, you can ride through the bar, and some dude on a sport bike rode through naked. can't imagine what would be gained by it. nothin' good about it. :newsmile042:

3. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  4. paulmack

paulmack Active Member

NOt only just wrong but not a pretty sight.

5. ProF

ProF Junior Member

But was he wearing a DOT approved helmet?

6. Darmon

Darmon Member

No different than women riding in bikinis - that'll end real fast when they have no skin left after a wipe out.

7. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

The last time I saw that was the Terminator walking in the biker bar and telling the guy"I need your clothes ,your boots and your motorcycle".

8. T wrecks

T wrecks Junior Member

Fifth time caught driving or riding under the influence............shoot him, before he kills some parents son or daughter!!!! Idiot!

9. Elmosac

Elmosac Active Member

We had a kid here in Washington D.C. a few years ago who was riding a wheeley on the highway doing 70mph when he ran into the back of a dump truck in front of him that was doing the speed limit.

His buddy said the guy was a good rider and never let anything distract him.

The fact that he was only wearing a helmet while he was riding a wheeley at twice the speedlimit when he ran into the truck seemed to have been caused by something other than his friend being distracted.

When I say he was only wearing a helmet, I mean that is all he was wearing, nothing else.

Oh ya, his friends were filming it all.

10. rhino

rhino Banned

there used to be a nudie ride at the illinois state abate rally, just around the fairgrounds. never participated ive got to much respect for people with eyes.