free website stats program Just when we thought American Chopper was over | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just when we thought American Chopper was over

I think it is a sad situation, the way the father especially, is degrading his own kid like that on tv...
I think , he is trying to do anything to keep his buisness expanding, even though most of his buisness is because of the show..
Then they turn to production bikes ?/?

If i want a production bike, i wil by a Harley !!!

I think they should both get a life

Well, now that I've seen Paul Jr.'s work his bikes are very nice and very different.
Maybe he was just under estimated in his talent, I know that father seemed to belittle his son on previous episodes and nosey when he had to have an interview and photoshoot in front of his son's new shop. I'm rooting for Jr.

Having seen the show on Thursday it's almost like the father is intent on seeing his son fail, stealing an employee from Jr that Sr. fired earlier. I believe when the father lost underwriting for the FBI bike it should have been a wake up call. From what I am seeing the father is acting very childish, if I were a parent I'd be very proud of my children going out on their own and making a name for themselves, I'd be supportive even if they are my competition and Jr. sold his house to make that shop possible that's a big sacrafice. I'm behind Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
stealing an employee from Jr that Sr. fired earlier.

I am behind Jr. also even though everything he now has is because of his Father. The Father has given both his Sons PLENTY.

Jr. is a Very smart guy and has a Ton of Talent,,,there is no doubt about that. Was Lee that big of a lose? I don't think so.

Want to load down Senior for failure? Bring Cody back!:)

Where is Cody since Vinnie is working with Jr? Is Cody holding down the fort at V-Force Customs? I certainly think someone would produce a brick if Cody joined Jr. True that Lee wasn't a big lose for Jr, it's just the way his father did it. Unless the behavior on TV is for the benefit of the viewers, nothing like a little friction between both shops and staff members.

Where is Cody since Vinnie is working with Jr? Is Cody holding down the fort at V-Force Customs? I certainly think someone would produce a brick if Cody joined Jr. True that Lee wasn't a big lose for Jr, it's just the way his father did it. Unless the behavior on TV is for the benefit of the viewers, nothing like a little friction between both shops and staff members.

Vinnie is back, wow always thought he had a lot of talent:p

I remember in 2004 OCC didn't even have a decent spot in Sturgis and after a couple of years they went big time. Ran into Vinnie at The Full Throttle and while I was talking to him my wife was going to snap a photo and he yelled at her and said no! I told him no need to yell, told him he was a sell out and walked away. You can have all the talent you want but with personalities like that they can take OCC and shove it. I remember when they couldn't give a t-shirt away, now they won't sign anything if you don't buy anything. No more OCC for me.

I was being polite and didn't want to get bleeped.
A brick is a piece of rectangular building material, normally made of clay. In Paul Sr. case it may be something else.
I'm keeping it clean.

Duh, sorry Trike Lady,,.. I am a little slow, now I get it:)... Yep your right, if Cody was involved it would be a Brick all right!:D

Tks!

Back