free website stats program Just when we thought American Chopper was over | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just when we thought American Chopper was over

must admit i watched the show. seemed like 40 minutes in they showed a bike. thought it looked scary. split gas/oil tanks in your face cause your reaching to your toes (for the bars). how hot ya think that tank will get? admit it .. you watched :)

Im wondering how Cody got away with riding his first build here in Florida with no lid and license?

vinnie jioned up with jr. vinnie and cody dont have v force what i found last nite surfin aft show i seen.jr got shop next to old steel shop .i flip back and forth . vinnie got big to much time lying around LOL

Well now its Jr. vs. Sr.
I am pleased to see Jr. building his first 2 bikes with Vinnie. Hopefully there will be more building and less yelling.

I dropped out a couple of years ago. I'd rather watch the craftmanship and artistry of what they do than to listen to the bickering or see them shoot at each other with paintball guns. The same for American Hot Rod. To make production line/deadline commitments on the craftsmen that create the art, to me, is just trying to jazz it up for TV. One of the best Coddington shows was when his painter walked on him. You can have the name and the rep, when the paint guy quits all that production slows down. On the otherhand, I could watch them bend steel or aluminum, paint, or lovingly install stuff for hours.

Too much Drama LOL, they could take a few lessons from Indian Larry, IMO the best at what he did:s

You have to admit it was a BRILLIANT move on Geico's part to be the 1st Paul Jr bike to be sold. Paul will put everything he has into it, just in order to make a statement to his Father. On top of that Geico will be showing it at Sturgis.

Geico was thinking and it will be worth every cent..

Paul Jr's first designs...
tn644s3.jpg

tn645s3.jpg

The drama continues...Vinnie and Cody?...

tn646s3.jpg

Owner: Dr Nucci
Bike Name: Tampa Bay Storm
Brand Name: V-Force Customs
Model: Pro Street/Single sided swing arm
Year: 2008
Paint Job: JB Grafix

Motor Specs
Manufacturer: Harley Davidson
Model: V-Twin
Displacement: 88 CID/ATI Pro Charged
Cylinders: H-D Polished
Heads: H-D Polished
Cases: H-D Polished
Exhaust: V-Force Customs

Transmission
Manufacturer: Baker 6spd
Case: Polished

Frame
Manufacturer: Rolling Thunders
Suspension: N/A
Dimensions: 0” up 6” ou

Forks
Inverted front end
Style/Type: Single sided swing arm

Wheels and brakes
Front: 23’’X 3 3/4” Renegade wheel/V-Force Customs
Rear: 300mm 18X10.5 Renegade Wheel/V-Force Customs
Tire: Avon Tires
Brakes: Wilwood

Accessories
Handlebars: V-Force Customs
Grips: Hammer
Forward Controls: Hammer
Headlight: Bikers Choice
Air Cleaner: ATI Pro Charger
Seat: V-Force Customs/Pirate Upholstery
Gas Tank: V-Force Customs
Front Fender: V-Force Customs
Rear Fender: V-Force Customs
Oil Tank: V-Force Customs
Gauge: Auto Meter

Source: The Bikes - Tampa Bay Storm

The Tuttle's from the "--good ol' days..."!

tn414s3.jpg

Last edited:
Back