free website stats program Just wanted to say hi | Harley Davidson Forums

Just wanted to say hi

mikeroupe

Hello everyone, My name is Mike Roupe, I`m from West Virginia, I just bought a 2005 Ultra clasic 88 cube, This is my first Harley and must say i love it, I`ve road since i was a kid but was always other makes. I know I will be doing upgrades and will be a DIY projects so i`m sure I will be asking some dumb questions from time to time so let me say sorry now,,,,LOL, I will search before I ask a question thats been beat up here in the forums first.

Thanks
Mike

"Keep the rubber side down and the shinny part up"

Welcome to the forum Mike! Remember no question is a dumb question except the one that is not asked (or not researched in Self Help Tips first). Or use the search option above. Again I welcome you.:)

Welcome to The Forum, Do not worry about asking any Questions, Check out the self help section:wbs Most questions you can already find the answer to there:s

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome to the best HD forum on the net from Central Florida.

Bodeen

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

Which end of WV are you from........I'm from the poor end down south originally.

Back