free website stats program Just want to say THANKS! | Harley Davidson Forums

Just want to say THANKS!

BikeSAG

I've never taken it back to the Stealership.
Yes I bought a full service manual.
Relied many times on the great advice from this great forum.
Still running strong after 50,000 miles.
So.....

You deserve all the credit and should be an inspiration to others that may be on the fence about performing their own work! Great job.

Maintaining and repairing my own bike is as much a part of being a motorcyclist as the riding. It's nice to have confidence that everything is tightened and checked to spec.
I've gotten some good information from you too, so it's a two way street here.:)

Breeze said it all, it's a two way street! I'll add my thanks to all the great members and Moderators. Best Harley forum on the internet.

This is a good testimonial to ALL who want to do their own work, Good job and happy riding:D

For the small donation made here pales in comparison to the help and knowledge I've received. I hope some of my advice has been as helpful as the advice I've gotten from a lot smarter members.:s

Last edited:
For the small donation made here pales in comparison to the help and knowledge I've received. I hope some of my advice has been as helpful as the advice I've gotten from a lot smarter members.:s

I just wished that the ones who never come around anymore would......:bigsmiley15:

Back