free website stats program Just starting a "Thank you" thread is all! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just starting a "Thank you" thread is all!

Instead of stating the obvious, I'll just keep donating, lol. I am hoping this place remains available to us all until we are flying saucers to and from work on Mars.....

TRIPLEJ, thank you once again for your offer and I dont know how I will ever repay you but in due time I will somehow!!! You are a very true loyal friend and for that :cheersI THANK YOU!!!

TRIPLEJ, thank you once again for your offer and I dont know how I will ever repay you but in due time I will somehow!!! You are a very true loyal friend and for that :cheersI THANK YOU!!!

No thanks needed but it is appreciated :D. You can repay me with a beer next time I am up your way but I ain't petting them sheep!! :lolrolling

:lolrolling, Yeah, you best stay away from them they could be dangerous. Its so bad here, they are considered endangered species! So, if your caught around a sheep without sheers or food you are considered poaching (I dont mean as killing them poaching them either)....lol...:lolrolling

Oh, back to the main subject! Your welcome, people like you deserve to be thanked as much as possible. Not many people in this world like you brother!! Stay safe!!

Yup, just a great site with a great bunch of good guys and gals and a proper place where I've learned quite a bit of info over the past several months.:D

hb

Just wanted to add my thanks as well. I have learned alot from reading posts that don't always apply to me. Self help section is second to none. Videos are a great tool for the visual learners. Site has inspired me to do things I would not normally do. It is great to share a passion with so many wonderfull people.........

Thanks to all
God Bless America

Just wanted to add my thanks as well. I have learned alot from reading posts that don't always apply to me. Self help section is second to none. Videos are a great tool for the visual learners. Site has inspired me to do things I would not normally do. It is great to share a passion with so many wonderfull people.........

Thanks to all
God Bless America

It makes it very worthwhile when I see someone post about being helped with the info in the self help area.

Thanks

Back