free website stats program Just starting a "Thank you" thread is all! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just starting a "Thank you" thread is all!

DITTO on the many thanks! All of the help that I have received here has saved me many hundreds of bucks. I get much enjoyment reading posts, etc., and I do not regret sending a donation every now and then. The self help section is awesome! Thanks again, all

I've been helped by members here more times than I can count. The beautiful thing is that sometimes we ask a specific question and get tons of helpful replies, and other times we just read through other threads and learn stuff that we file away for future reference.

I don't have 1% of the technical knowledge that most of the other mods have but I can't begin to describe how just being an active member of this forum has boosted my confidence in all things mechanical. I'm talking cars, around the house, etc.

I can't name specific people for fear of omitting someone and hurting feelings but we all know the 10 or 12 folks who jump in to answer any and all questions no matter the time of day or night. And they are almost always dead on with their advice.

Thank You !!!

Yes, thanks to all that make this a great site. You learn more and retain more info when it's an enjoyable environment like this. Special thanks to Glider for helping with my carb probs and TQ for the cam upgrade help. Haven't had any electrical probs yet (hope I don't), but Hoople seems to be the expert in that category. Bubbie, what's your opinion on Redline??? :laugh

Yes, thanks to all that make this a great site. You learn more and retain more info when it's an enjoyable environment like this. Special thanks to Glider for helping with my carb probs and TQ for the cam upgrade help. Haven't had any electrical probs yet (hope I don't), but Hoople seems to be the expert in that category. Bubbie, what's your opinion on Redline??? :laugh

Glad you got that carb squared away.:D

We have a great group here!!!!

What's Redline??? Isn't that the stripe on the tiger paw tires??? :lolrolling

Glad you got that carb squared away.:D

We have a great group here!!!!

What's Redline??? Isn't that the stripe on the tiger paw tires??? :lolrolling

Boss, do you remember those commercials?:p

I have been a member for about two weeks now and have been helped by so many people. I just wanted to say "thank you" to all members of this community. I want to also say "thank you" to all the ones who reply to all the questions posted by whom ever. Without you guys it wouldnt be possible for a lot of us to fix our bikes and learn at the same time and also save money as well. So, if you have been helped by one of the many generous subscribers, jump on board with a "shout out" and/or a "thank you"!! Thanks again to each and everyone of you!:s:bigsmiley11:

Ditto!!!:)

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" again for the help I received this week on my other issues I have ran across! This site has been a blessing I tell you! The amount of $$$$$$$ I have saved has me baffled. The education this site has provided I could not learn no where else! To all the Moderators and Members who have answered my questions and been patient with me, I salute you:small3d022:

Back