free website stats program Just saying hi!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just saying hi!!!

also 47 years old here but learned to ride last year by taking the safety course. highly recommended. my first bike was 96 sportster. this place is great. online daily. i've learned so much last few weeks.

Yea...I remember when I got my first new harley. What a great day that was 6 years ago. And its still a great day. This is a good forum with alot of helpful people. :ws

Hi back at ya Eddie. I'm 57 and really enjoy riding. I know you will too just take it easy for a while until you get some miles under you. You will find that you will meet a lot of nice folks out there riding. Good luck.

Welcome. You picked a good bike. A lot of good and sound info is exchanged here. I know you will enjoy your time spent on the site. Ride with care.

Welcome to this site if you have any questions just ask as there is enough years of experience here to answer almost any question

Brian

Glad your dream came true. Mine did last year with the purchase of my first Harley at age 57. It took me that long to save for it!

Welcome,some great reading and advice on here,me and my missus made the switch to HD this year and are loving it,
Take care,ride safe and enjoy!!

Hi,new rider here too.My first bike ( Harley ) 2008 Sportster 1200custom.
See you like in NC. also. Marble,NC.
Ride safe and strong:57:

Hey there, welcome to the dark side :cheers I know your situation well. I am there myself. Take care and be safe. See ya on the road. :s

Welcome buddy! Just remember to keep those two skinny black patches on the road. Stay safe and WATCH everything around you!

Back