Just saying hi!!!

Discussion in 'South East' started by huedhawg, Sep 24, 2009.

1. huedhawg

huedhawg New Member

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself as a new Harley Owner "98 Dyna Wide Glide with 10,000 original miles"... (Life long dream come true!!)... Had to take care of "life" first (because it happened first)... 47 yrs. old, kids are grown and the wife is cool with it so it was time to "get my dream on"!!

Just wanted to say I hope to see some of you out there and I look forward to enjoying a culture change and experiencing a new community... I have already been warmly embraced by my local HD (and other bike owners) community and feelin' pretty good about that right now!!

Have had good advice from many and the most important is to take the rider's safety course... I'll do it this coming week as it may keep me alive out there, (It don't hurt the insurance either!!!)

Hope to see you on the road and take care!!!
    Eddie

Have had good advice from many and the most important is to take the rider's safety course...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
  2. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

Welcome aboard!!! May you enjoy many hours of reading and learning. :D

3. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Welcome; you're gonna like it here.

Be safe.

4. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Hi back at you. Hope that you get a lot of safe and enjoyable miles.
    kemo

5. springer03

springer03 Active Member

come on in the water is fine!

6. HarryB737

HarryB737 Junior Member

Welcome, Take it easy for awhile, You'll have a Great time !! This is a good place as the sign says "Reading after Riding". There are a wide variety of fine folks here, that will be very helpful to you with different aspects of problem solving skills...

7. buddybr

buddybr Active Member

Welcome Eddie, there is a lot to learn and this is a good place to start. You're also smart to take the rider safety course. I bought my first Harley about 3 years ago and have made many friends and met a lot of great folks. I also am lucky to belong to a great HOG chapter.

Ride safe!
    :USA

8. Trek

Trek Junior Member

Welcome aboard.

9. Rewind

Rewind Active Member

Welcome and congratulations on the scoot!!!!

10. FLHXTom29715

FLHXTom29715 Active Member

Yo, Eddie, welcome to da Family...Ride safe..If you're ever near Charloote look me up Tom