free website stats program Just picked up and on the way to Texas! | Harley Davidson Forums

Just picked up and on the way to Texas!

markfsanderson

My new FXDC, purchased and stored in NH is now on the way to Texas - just picked up by HaulBikes on February 16th. Here are some pictures . . . I can't wait for it to arrive!:D

Thanks - Mark!

um, you gonna register it in Texas? Get ready to pay Sales tax on it! If possible leave it registered in NH...

Congrats on the new ride. Texas Hill country is some great riding. You will truly enjoy the new ride on the Twisties. I traded my '06 UG in yesterday for a 2012 FLHTCUI,Black. Had to wait at the dealer for some add ons. I wanted to wait anyway for the roads to dry up. It was drizzling rain al day. Got it home fine and still Clean. Rainy again today,Dabb Nabbit. I'm about 250mi So. Of S.A..Heading to the Hill Country soon as possible.Had to change profile last night.
Ray C.

Very nice. Getting a new ride, new or used, is always a thrill. Enjoy and ride safe... and trust no one is a cage.

Hope all goes well for you Mark and soon your out enjoying that new steed....:s

Very nice congrats! Break 'er in right (30/60/30 x10 & dump HD oil for better fluid). Many miles of smiles for you!!!

Back