Just parked the sporty

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by tattooedjesusfreak, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Man was it a nice day, fired up the sporty around 3 pm and went out for my third ride of the year. put about 50 miles on it and had a blast, we had a wedding reception to go to today so i tooled the bike to it. was my first mistake, as we was there longer than i wanted to be cuz of me on the bike. then i remembered my second blunder . id left my night riding shades at home. was about 20 miles from home at 7 pm and the temp at the bank said 30 . yeah it was a COLDDDDDDDDDDD ride home but as i sit here trying to thaw out thinking about the hole day , i wouldnt change it . Thank you lord for blessing us with the day we had today. just wondering if anyone else got out today and braved the chilly ride

2. RicanGlider

RicanGlider Active Member

Hello TJF:D

I know exacltly what you been thru:lero

Looks like you could use some bags:s

When I had my 03 V-Rod I went to many long rides, just to find out the weather changed on me with no warning, the only gear I had was the one I was wearing!

I couldn't find bags for the bike that didn't take away from its looks, so I got me a Bagger, plenty room, to include the kitchen sink, its worse than my wife's purse:p,

3. Zamadan

Zamadan Active Member

Feb 20 here, plus 7 c, got out yesterday and today. Still snow on the ground but was able to log 200 km.

Attached Files:

4. oldbikerbob

oldbikerbob Member

I got out today to go and see the Rocker C that just came in at the Harley dealer. It was about 34 degrees. Cooooold but worth the ride. I get out most everyday it isn't raining and above freezing.
    By the way, not too crazy about the Rocker. The seat is a hard ride.