free website stats program Just met mat60 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just met mat60

EnjoyingTheRyde

Hey, I met mat60 last week. Stopped by his shop. He has some nice looking furniture there and a beat up old camper trailer (Sorry mat, had to say it). I'll stop by again to see his progress on the trailer. We had a nice visit. I think we should plan a Maine member rendevous next year. I've only been around since 09 but seems there are getting to be more Mainers on here.

Hey, I met mat60 last week. Stopped by his shop. He has some nice looking furniture there and a beat up old camper trailer (Sorry mat, had to say it). I'll stop by again to see his progress on the trailer.

Fantastic, thanks for sharing that. I have come to know Mat pretty good through messages and emails. I know about his winter camper project. I've also seen pics of his shop on Facebook. I'm hoping one of these days he will hop that Fatboy on the autotrain and him and his wife come down and visit us.

We had a nice visit. I think we should plan a Maine member rendevous next year. I've only been around since 09 but seems there are getting to be more Mainers on here.

That's great idea, especially if everyone is on board with it. We had a Florida ride planned but it was kinda overshadowed with Biketoberfest a week later and dwindled away due to lack of interest. I can't talk since stuff in my life came up and I could not have made it nor Biketoberfest this year.

It's great to get together like that when you can though.

Hi guys....Mane street......Beat up old camper,,Are you kidding me...When I get done you will wish you had one just like it..:lolrolling..Hay thanks for stoping out...It would be cool to meet all of you ..Mat

Back