free website stats program Just Joined | Harley Davidson Forums

Just Joined

Happy that I found this site. I'll be asking a lot of questions.

I'm 63 years old. In Omaha NE. Just bought a 2005 Road King. My first HD after having KW's about 20 years ago.

Unfortunately I didn't get an owners manual with my bike. I ordered one from the local dealer but it hasn't arrived yet.

Welcome to HDT from the Rocky Mountains.
If you plan on doing your own wrenching on your scoot i'd suggest you get the repair manual for your year and model.

Anything significant will be done by the dealer.

A man's got to know his limitations. I know mine and wrenching on something as complicated as a motorcycle is way beyond them.

Anything significant will be done by the dealer.

A man's got to know his limitations. I know mine and wrenching on something as complicated as a motorcycle is way beyond them.

You'd be surprised once you get comfortable with your new scoot.
If you have questions or concerns feel free to open a thread and ask, many smart folks here to help.

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee, Fl.
Wanted to post a question about my engine

At the bottom of that page I see a message telling me I have insufficient privileges to post there?

What do I need to do to ve able to post there?

Thanks.

Wanted to post a question about my engine

At the bottom of that page I see a message telling me I have insufficient privileges to post there?

What do I need to do to ve able to post there?

Thanks.

Go to the self help section, click on the engine,fuel, exhaust section. When it open start a new thread with your question.

Welcome to the forum from north TX. Enjoy that RK, while there are some things that may be considered complex there are many things a shade tree mechanic kind of guy can easily do with the manual. ;)

Back